Questions or Concerns?
Neighbors can call the construction mitigation hotline at 617-243-3888 to ask questions and voice concerns regarding any construction related issues or email email@example.com.
A Look Ahead
All Past Updates
Progress Photos – as of 5/17/17
RCS Learning Center Construction Mitigation Program
The STV|DPM Team will work closely with the Town of Framingham administrators, neighbors and other Framingham residents to effectively carry out a comprehensive construction mitigation program. The construction mitigation program aims to minimize or eliminate negative impacts to the surrounding abutters and the overall Framingham community from the activities associated with the construction of the RCS Learning Center project located at 82 Edmands Road, Framingham, MA. .
Components of the Construction Mitigation Program
The construction mitigation efforts will involve working closely with the general contractor and the design team to ensure that they are proactively planning for each phase of the project, regularly monitoring the job site and maintaining open communication with all stakeholders. Working as a team, we will develop innovative solutions to address complex construction issues and community concerns. Components include:
- Preconstruction surveys and documentation
- Neighborhood meetings
- On-site supervision of project activities
- Noise, dust and vibration monitoring and management
- Safety enforcement
- Controlled worker parking
- Environmentally sensitive means and methods (for storm water runoff etc)
- Proper and visible signage for vehicle and pedestrian way finding
- Stipulated hours of operation including truck deliveries and queuing
- Emissions control with idling rules
- Control of trash disposal
- Close management of construction personnel
- Job/issue specific meetings, on-site project information boards.
- Implementation of corrective action plans if needed.
- Updated status reports on the RCS Learning Center website.